Power drills are a great tool to have at your disposal. They can help save time and money, making your projects seem effortless and by providing the ease and convenience you need to tackle a variety of tasks. With all of the options on the market today, the decision can seem a bit overwhelming. But, when it comes to power drills, the Hercules Power Drill and Drill Bit Set can help you tackle nearly any job with efficiency.
The Hercules Power Drill offers 550 in. lbs. of torque for top-level power and performance to help you speed through a variety of projects. A powerful 2-speed 4 pole motor delivers up to 2000 RPM for effortless drilling and fastening. The drill/driver also features a built-in LED light that illuminates dark work spaces and allows you to work longer into the evening. Combined with the Hercules® Lithium battery system for fast charging and longer run times, this tool provides exceptional performance.
- 4-pole motor delivers maximum performance and durability in a compact size
- 2-speed transmission covers a wide range of drilling and fastening applications
- All metal gear construction for added durability
- Bright LED light for illuminating dim work areas
- Jacobs® 1/2 in. ratcheting chuck provides ultimate bit retention
- Textured overmold for a secure and comfortable grip
- For best performance, use Hercules® accessories
For those of you who may already have a power drill and need drill bits, or simply need both, there is the Hercules Titanium Drill Bit Set.
This titanium drill bit set can last up to 4x longer than other drill bits and provides clean, straight holes every time with the StarterPoint™ 135° angle tips. Additionally, the variable helix flute design clears material faster for improved performance and the entire set comes packed in a rugged heavy duty case for quick and easy bit selection.
- BlueBraid™ titanium coating improves performance, durability and stays sharper longer
- StarterPoint™ 135° design limits walking for clean, fast holes
- Variable helix flute geometry removes material faster
- Tri-Flat™ shank prevents bit from slipping in chuck
The right power drill can help you accomplish a number of projects, at home or on the job. When you’re looking to buy a new power drill remember, the greater the torque the easier you can drill through dense material like hardwood and metal. You also want a drill to feel comfortable when using it for long periods, so consider how it may feel after you have been working with it for a few hours. Find the power tools you need available at great prices that will cut down your project time only at Harbor Freight.